Your animals are a part of your family, and they deserve to be treated with the same love when they see their vet, as you give them at home. That is why River Road Animal Hospital hand-picks ourexperienced vets near Sumner, WA for their experience, knowledge of specialty services, as well as their commitment to compassionate, loving treatment.
Our veterinary clinic and hospital has been providing the Sumner, WA community care for their pets for well over 50 years! Our current Vets Sumner have experience going back to 1986. We vary in our specialties, which allows us to offer a large breadth of care for much more than just routine visits. Our compassionate Vets Sumner are able to share knowledge to bring the very best diagnostics and treatment for your animal.
Just some of what our Expert vets Sumner, WA offer includes:
Services by Our Vets
- Pet Boarding – We board cats, dogs, and some exotic pets. All animals are checked on regularly, ensuring their comfort and wellbeing.
- Vaccination Programs – We offer a full line of vaccinations for your dog, cat, and even some other large and smaller pets. We send you a notification when your pet is due for his or her next vaccination as part of our primary care routine.
- Surgery – The vets Sumner, WA are prepared and qualified for many life-saving surgeries.
- Ongoing Services – Preventative care is the best way to keep your beloved pet in the best possible health. Our healthcare program includes regular check-ups that catch any concerns early on. Our loving vets advise on diet, exercise, and other ways of improving and extending the life of your animal.
- Radiology – As part of high-tech diagnostics, we offer full-scale radiology services in-house.
- Emergency Care – We offer extended hours 7 days per week and our experienced vets near Sumner, WA are ready to treat accidents, sudden illness, and other emergent concerns.
- Dental and Grooming – Oral care is very important to an animal’s health. The vets in our clinic offer dental cleaning to keep your pet from experiencing the pain and suffering that comes from tooth and gum disease. Additionally, our staff offers grooming services to care for your pet’s skin and fur. The vets also check-in to look for signs of ticks, fleas, dermititis, and other skin issues.
- Pharmacy and Lab – When you see one of our vets, we want to start the healing process quickly. That is why we have a fast turn-around on all our lab services and have an in-house, fully-stocked pharmacy.
- Food and Supplies — As a full-service clinic, our vets not only advise on the best options for feeding your dog or cat, we also carry a wide selection of food and supplies.
Contact us for experienced local veterinarians you can trust
Call to make an appointment with one of our vets near Sumner, WA or just come in for emergency visits.