When you are looking for vet hospitals near Sumner, WA, you often need one right away. You deserve an animal hospital you can rely on to get you in fast, and you need one that is prepared for any type of emergency. Look no further than River Road Animal Hospital. We have extended hours so we are available when you need us. We are open 7 days a week and have five vets in our office, so there is always someone available to see your pet right away.
We have decades of experience as well as a fully-operational veterinary clinic with state-of-the-art diagnostic technology. We are able to quickly find the source of your pet’s issue so we can put him or her on the road to recovery. From surgery to radiology and lab-work—we can do it all at our vet hospital.
Our Vet Hospital Offers:
- Animal Boarding – When your animal needs overnight attention, we can care for him or her around the clock. We ensure every animal staying with us is routinely checked on. We keep them warm, feed, and cater to their medical needs throughout the day and night.
- Vaccinations – Our animal hospital keeps you well informed on which vaccinations are appropriate for your pet at which stages of life. We handle all the records and send out reminders when the due-date is coming up, so you have plenty of time to schedule an appointment to keep your animals current on their vaccines.
- Surgery – Our vet office is equipped to handle many different types of surgeries. If you have an emergency situation, we are prepared to get your animal in for surgery quickly.
- Diagnostics – Getting to the source of your pet’s medical issue is often paramount for his or her recovery. We offer in-house radiology and laboratory services as part of our diagnostic tools. Additionally, our veterinarians have the knowledge-base and experience to recognize your pet’s condition.
- Emergency Care – Our extended hours and well-prepared vet clinic are at the ready when you need us. We are prepared to care for your pet after an accident, major injury, sudden illness, or other immediate concern.
- Pharmacy – We save you a trip by handling all our own medications on-site. Whatever prescriptions our veterinarian writes for your animals, we offer them to you from our own pharmacy.
- Food and Supplies — Many times, after an accident or illness, your animal’s diet may require a change. Our vet hospital is fully-stocked with specialty and high-quality foods to optimize your pet’s health. No need to go looking for a pet store that carries the food or supplies our vet has suggested. You can get it from us in one trip.
We also offer these services to Sumner:
Call to schedule an appointment for a vet hospital near Sumner, WA. For emergencies, just come by.