Animal Hospitals Sumner
Accidents and emergencies don’t come on a schedule. That is why River Road Animal Hospital offers extended hours, 7-days a week. We believe animal hospitals near Sumner, WA should deliver both excellent services as well as compassionate care. We have everything we need to quickly diagnose medical issues as well as treat them in-house. From surgery to radiology, to pharmaceuticals, come to us when you have a sick dog, cat, bird, or any other animal that can use a pick-me-up!
Services Our Animal Hospital Offers
- Pet Boarding – We offer boarding services for cats, dogs, and some exotic pets. We make sure boarded animals are checked on a regular basis to ensure they are comfortable and getting everything they need.
- Vaccination Programs – We offer all necessary vaccinations for your pet. Our veterinarians send out notifications when your pet’s next vaccination is soon to be due so that you can stay on top of your pet’s healthcare.
- Surgery – Our veterinarian clinic performs many surgeries and is ready to handle emergency situations.
- Diagnostics – Top-of-the-line diagnostics are a large part of care in animal hospitals. We can find out exactly what is wrong in a fast and accurate way with our on-site radiology and laboratory services.
- Emergency Care – We handle sudden illness, accidents, and other types of emergencies at a moment’s notice. We have a full staff of veterinarians, so there is always someone available to handle emergency care.
- Pharmacy – It’s important that your vet is ready with all relevant medications for immediate care so you can handle your pet’s pain and begin the healing process right away. That’s why we have a fully-stocked pharmacy on-site.
- Food and Supplies — When you have just had an animal in for an emergency visit, you may not be stocked on the new food or supplies he or she will need for post-emergency care. We save you a trip by offering quality foods and supplies in our animal hospitals.
We also offer the following services to Sumner, WA:
Call to make an appointment for any of the above services. If you have an emergency, come by right away and we’ll make room for you.